Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Night Agent

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Night Agent

Old 27-03-2023, 11:24   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
The Night Agent

If you like things such as The Bourne Identity, Homeland, and 24, then I suggest checking out "The Night Agent" on Netflix.

- NO SPOILERS PLEASE -

See trailer here:

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-03-2023, 11:33   #2
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Netflix: The Night Agent

on Ep 7 enjoying it but feel they could have told the story in less episodes
Old 27-03-2023, 15:46   #3
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Just finished the series. I enjoyed it. There are a few plot holes, etc. but nothing's perfect. Better than most similar US TV series.
Old 19-04-2023, 11:31   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

There will be a second series. No details as yet but hopefully will be just as good.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2023, 12:18   #5
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Its fantastic, I binged 7 episodes in 1 evening, it's along the lines of Bourne, 24 and Homeland as you already mentioned so my kind of show.

3 more episodes to go, I hope the season finishes properly and it doesn't get carried over to Season 2.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:32   #6
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
There will be a second series. No details as yet but hopefully will be just as good.
Netflix announced that March 19th. But however late here, good news.
pip08456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2023, 21:35   #7
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
If you like things such as The Bourne Identity, Homeland, and 24, then I suggest checking out "The Night Agent" on Netflix.

- NO SPOILERS PLEASE -

See trailer here:

Thanks! It's cool!
Ms NTL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2023, 11:45   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Finished this last night and thought it was great, looking forward to S2 already!
Old 23-04-2023, 14:58   #9
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful one

I enjoyed it too. What bothered me:

* it had quite a few "Hallmark"y sections, when the characters describe and exchange their past life experiances

*Casting was done by a diversity committee

-- A Korean as chief of staff
-- Rose the main character, when she wore a baseball hat, she looked like the recent photos of Shamima Begum -- so I thought she was Bangladeshi. I looked her up, she turns out to be a Kiwi, of Tongan origin!
--The secret services woman was of stunningly beautiful but I could not identify her race (I can tell the different African races). She turns out to be English (she had no limie accent), Nigerian father, German (?) mother.

And so on.

Another surprising fact, many of the leading characters were very young under 30....
Old 23-04-2023, 15:03   #10
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Hong Chau’s parents are Vietnamese, not Korean (she was born in a Thai refugee camp before her family relocated to the USA).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2023, 16:02   #11
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Hong Chau’s parents are Vietnamese, not Korean (she was born in a Thai refugee camp before her family relocated to the USA).
I stand corrected. She is only 43, and in the series they have "aged" her well...