Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV licence fee

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TV licence fee

Old 09-09-2022, 10:53   #166
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: TV licence fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Soon they'll be hammering on your front door. BTW They like to wear hi-viz to try and look "official"

You are under no obligation to open your door and certainly no obligation to let them in. They have NO right of entry, whatever they might like to imply.

As for TV detectors: That's gawping in your window or listening through the letterbox.
Hahahaha dunno how any court will accept that as evidence. I am watching Cobra Kai at the mo they could hear that and try to say I am watching TV no court will accept I heard voice surely
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2022, 11:41   #167
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: TV licence fee

Yeah those TV detector vans are a load of nonsense.

The may have existed many moons ago but with the amount of different signals zapping round the place now they'd have no chance.

I get an e-mail every 18 months or so where I have to state I do not require a license.

I watch no BBC channels and am mostly on Netflix, Disney+, or other subscription channels.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote