Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2017/2018

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Season 2017/2018

Old 26-05-2018, 23:09   #1441
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

Bale to Man United. Chelsea is too meh, couldn't see him donning an Arsenal shirt. City don't actually need him. Sanchez and Pogba are awful. Well Pogba is, Sanchez is just out of sorts. Bale would do well there. The reason I drag Pogba in is I'm sure Bale could outperform both players from one position. You can create something at United, you can't do that anymore at Chelsea, nobody will think of Hazard in the same way as Lampard, Drogba and so forth. You get that United, People will forget Van Der Saar actually made his name at Fulham, Ashley Young at Villa etc but those names instantly make you think United. Bale would have that same chance.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 26-05-2018 at 23:16.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-05-2018, 23:14   #1442
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Bale to Man United. Chelsea is too meh, couldn't see him donning an Arsenal shirt. City don't actually need him. Sanchez and Pogba are awful. Well Pogba is, Sanchez is just out of sorts. Bale would do well there. The reason I drag Pogba in is I'm sure Bale could outperform both players from one position.
Nah, it's definitely Wrexham, I have it on good authority
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 02:02   #1443
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Ronaldo away too

John Murray‏Verified account @bbcjohnmurray 2h2 hours ago
Spanish radio tell me Ronaldo said on the pitch post match: it was a pleasure for me to play for Real Madrid...I will speak in a few days...I will speak to the supporters because they really love me.
#bbcfootball
Dave42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 03:52   #1444
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

He's another I can only see at United. Chelsea are somehow favourites but I can't see him at any Premier League club other than United. He's still got at least two seasons in him at a top level to be fair, its hard to say nowadays, this is a generation that could retire far later. In comparison to the likes of Shearer who was done at about 31ish and kept on playing as a shadow of his former self. Sporting Lisbon would be the other choice but they're in crisis at the moment and they're not really elite enough so that's off the table. PSG, although unsure how they'd manage it given their current FFP situation.

I just can't see a bloke that's still scoring 40+ a season dropping to somewhere like China or the MLS. The lad is worth 400 million, there's no sense in going to China for money. I'd be disappointed if he does.

Bale, Ronaldo and Lukaku completing Man United's front three?

Wonder if they can shift Pogba whilst he's still worth actual money and not magic beans.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 27-05-2018 at 04:31.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 06:10   #1445
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Deeply Gutted last night as sadly losing Salah the fulcrum of our attack was bad enough and then on top of that to give away two goals to the opposition through the calamitous Loris Karius to a team that certainly has been extremely lucky all this tournament was just too much to bear and then on top of that the missing Gareth Bale scores the greatest goal of his career.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:41   #1446
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I feel sorry for Karius. Imagine living with those mistakes, he must feel so awful.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 10:16   #1447
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I feel sorry for Karius. Imagine living with those mistakes, he must feel so awful.
Indeed as sadly he will be crucified by all and sundry but like us all he is only human at the end of the day and like most humans we make mistakes in our life in whatever arena that is in.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:31   #1448
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
getting some real vile abuse on twitter very sad to see
Dave42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 12:27   #1449
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I shouldn't worry, hes probably laughing all the way to the bookmaker (rumours have it he's not even a Scouser !)
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 12:33   #1450
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I shouldn't worry, hes probably laughing all the way to the bookmaker (rumours have it he's not even a Scouser !)
Dammit Mr K, I was just thinking how long it would be before someone suggested that. . . . and then almost did it myself

oh, and Bale won't touch Utd if he has any sense
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote