Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sony KD55XD8005 + Virgin V6 - how to setup up?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Sony KD55XD8005 + Virgin V6 - how to setup up?

Old 08-12-2016, 11:46   #16
anap
Inactive

Services: VIP with extra box (2 V6's & a TiVo)
anap will become famous soon enoughanap will become famous soon enoughanap will become famous soon enough
Re: Sony KD55XD8005 + Virgin V6 - how to setup up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by octet View Post
What I can't really understand is why the default on HD channels is 720p rather than 1080i? I have to untick the 720p/i option for the channel to default on 1080i.

Because the Video Output Settings are messed up octet. They have been for a long time and there is no desire/inclination to put them back how they should be. Suggesting that we should output everything at 1080i is ridiculous.
anap is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement