Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Info button

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Info button

Old 25-09-2016, 19:10   #1
i am not scouse
cf.member

Services: 65"Samsung 4k tv. X2 v6 x3tivo's 200mb bb and a phone line I don't use.
i am not scouse is on a distinguished roadi am not scouse is on a distinguished road
Info button

I'm sure it's probably been asked before but here it goes anyway. Does anyone know why we don't get the full show description when you press the info button. It always seems to finish half way through.
i am not scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-09-2016, 19:41   #2
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Info button

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
I'm sure it's probably been asked before but here it goes anyway. Does anyone know why we don't get the full show description when you press the info button. It always seems to finish half way through.
It's simply that there is not enough space on the system to input the amount of text required. It seems a bit short sighted, doesn't it?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 21:19   #3
sjp123
Inactive

sjp123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Info button

if the last line ends in an ellipsis (...), try info again, if there's more to show it'll go into an HD screen with as much detail as is available.
sjp123 is offline   Reply With Quote