Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Battlefield 4 All DLC free, all platforms

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Battlefield 4 All DLC free, all platforms

Old 15-09-2016, 20:28   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Battlefield 4 All DLC free, all platforms

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...-all-dlc-free/

Battlefield 4 DLC's are currently free across all platforms.

Also PC users, you can get the base game or anything else BF related using code Origin50

Good guy EA. granted it's at the end of it's life cycle and they did this with BF3, but the game really does last as long as a dedicated servers support it, which is usually quite some time. Had BF4 for a while but as an anti-map pack person I tend to avoid anything less than a true expansion. With this I've now got all DLC for nothing as well as the original purchase for the game on sale shortly after release for about a tenner. EA are falling way short of Worst company in the USA now, not that we can complain.

Note: They individually released these free at some point over the past year but it's a great opportunity for those that missed a few.

5 packs in total, 20 maps, weapons, vehicles etc. An unmissable opportunity for anyone owning the game and wanting a refresh. Not sure if the base game is discounted on consoles but it's also a good chance for PC users to actually but the game using the code bolded above.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 15-09-2016 at 20:33.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-09-2016, 22:56   #2
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Battlefield 4 All DLC free, all platforms

Nice one, sadly I'd already purchased everything, maybe I should have waited.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 16:33   #3
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I bought China Rising for £12 last Sunday, and 4 days later it gives them away, I'm NOT happy.
Old 17-09-2016, 16:44   #4
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I bought China Rising for £12 last Sunday, and 4 days later it gives them away, I'm NOT happy.
Contact them, EA are usually good when it comes to stuff like this.