Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Machete murder in Germany

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Machete murder in Germany

Old 25-07-2016, 12:31   #16
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Machete murder in Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
What do you care? We are out of the EU and it's no longer anything we have to care about surely? We are safe within our own borders and we aren't going to have the same issues..We will control who comes here once we finally leave..Won't we?
What do I care?

Well only that Merkel's madness has affected the whole of Europe and will I believe further undermine it, especially when the time comes to disperse the less desirable element around the EU and try to remove those whose asylum claims are rejected like the Syrian guy who's just blown himself up having been refused asylum. Odd that it should happen so soon after my post eh?

Regardless of our trading status with the EU they are our nearest neighbours and we will never be unaffected by what goes on there no matter what the final result of the negotiations is. We ought to be far better able to control who comes here but our past glorious leaders have shown themselves to be either wholly or largely in favour of a virtually open door. Fingers crossed, May finally delivers what so many people clearly want but in the meantime the gates are still very open to assorted migrants/refugees amongst which there will be a proportion of intolerant religious zealots, criminals, budding terrorists and the like whose affect on our society will be highly corrosive.

We, of course, have our own problems here with vast numbers of migrants/refugees who it's taking far too long to process and deal with. That may be largely nothing to do with Merkel or the EU but if anyone thinks that what's happening in France, Germany, Belgium etc. isn't going to happen here sooner or later they're deluded IMHO. We've given false hope to a great many people and when they discover that everything isn't going to be quite as rosy as they expected we are going to pay a price and ironically it's not the failed decision makers who tend to get blown up, it's ordinary people who in large numbers didn't want any experiment with mass, uncontrolled migration in the first place

I'm not Donald Trump, seeking to give the impression that we can build a wall and it'll all go away. It won't and I've been saying that here for years. It's too late to prevent the damage which has been done within the UK, we can only hope to minimise the potential for further problems ad the sort of carnage which people are now reaping by way of thanks for Merkel's welcome.

We are clearly not safe from foreign terrorists/murders/religious zealots within our own borders because we've already been subject to the vast numbers which other EU states have only more recently been affected by. We've also succeeded in allowing a home grown variety to be spawned as we applied our values of tolerance to the religious extremism which was evident and growing. We will however be a bit safer if we are no part of a club which will ultimately allow the free movement the countless thousands who are going to be allowed to remain in the EU. I'd rather we had some control of who we let in as opposed to none.

Last edited by Osem; 25-07-2016 at 12:38.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-07-2016, 17:39   #17
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

With all due respect not all of that is down to being in the EU..A fair bit is to do with us always wanting to meddle where we shouldn't.
Old 25-07-2016, 18:42   #18
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

We are lucky that weapons and explosives are hard to come by.
Old 25-07-2016, 20:57   #19
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
With all due respect not all of that is down to being in the EU..A fair bit is to do with us always wanting to meddle where we shouldn't.
With all due respect, where did I claim it was?

Quote:
We, of course, have our own problems here with vast numbers of migrants/refugees who it's taking far too long to process and deal with. That may be largely nothing to do with Merkel or the EU
Clearly our glorious leaders have brought some of this upon us but that fact is no reason for us to let the worst happen in front of our eyes as some form of eternal penance. Nobody asked me if I wanted us to bomb Iraq, Syria or Libya. Did anyone ask you?

Last edited by Osem; 25-07-2016 at 21:02.
Old 25-07-2016, 21:13   #20
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:
You are forgetting the "minor" little details of being aggressive and violent, when and where, nobody else was meddling or otherwise. All we've done is allowed those that were ALREADY deranged to be deranged here, rather than there.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 21:31   #21
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
With all due respect, where did I claim it was?

Clearly our glorious leaders have brought some of this upon us but that fact is no reason for us to let the worst happen in front of our eyes as some form of eternal penance. Nobody asked me if I wanted us to bomb Iraq, Syria or Libya. Did anyone ask you?
I was going on your reference to Chancellor Merkel..

And no I didn't want to bomb any other countries..But being in the EU had nothing to do with the decision or the result..Plus it's not all down to us..Islamists decided unilaterally to attack us and the US and the EU for their own reasons..We just handed them more reasons to use as propaganda to use against us.
Old 25-07-2016, 22:20   #22
Osem
Inactive

Quote:
I was going on your reference to Chancellor Merkel..

And no I didn't want to bomb any other countries..But being in the EU had nothing to do with the decision or the result..Plus it's not all down to us..Islamists decided unilaterally to attack us and the US and the EU for their own reasons..We just handed them more reasons to use as propaganda to use against us.
So what has any of that to do with what I wrote? I mentioned Merkel since she opened the doors not that long ago and Germany is already paying the price - hence this thread about what's going on in Germany and my reference to her. I didn't blame her or the EU for what's been happening here since the days of Finsbury Park Mosque.

Having said that, we'd still be better off if we could detach ourselves from the huge migrant mess which is plain for all to see in Europe.

Last edited by Osem; 25-07-2016 at 22:25.