Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How sympathetic are VM with account vs Debt?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

How sympathetic are VM with account vs Debt?

Old 30-06-2016, 14:35   #1
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
How sympathetic are VM with account vs Debt?

My wife has lost her job yesterday. well I say lost she managed to broker a deal so that she left rather than face a disciplinary and they will pay her upto the end of August.

I'm around or could possibly be in 35k debt I'm sitting down this weekend with wife to go through our finances been over spending to the point CC's became part of our wages. while she was working we were on top of it all and things would have got much better in Jan 17 when daughter left nursery saving us £400-£600 a month as she was term time.

She is applying for other jobs and does have a couple of interviews to attend but I have to now look at her not working at least for the short term possibly 6 months or longer.

People had suggested as rightly so luxuries like VM need to go or cut back.

Rather than get rid of VM altogether as not fussed about the TV but need at least the min internet and phone we are on a package deal at the min at £64 a month going to £97 in OCT

with an 18 month contract will be 9 months in come OCT. Never been down this Debt route before just wondering how VM are with things like this? I would be looking to drop right down rather than say look default I can't pay at all.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-06-2016, 15:54   #2
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: How sympathetic are VM with account vs Debt?

Commiserations on your situation.

The good news is VM are very used to it. Give them a call to discuss.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 16:31   #3
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: How sympathetic are VM with account vs Debt?

Go to thinking of leaving us and talk calmly and politely through the situation. I imagine as you are making the first move in calling to say things are going to be tight we need to drop right down rather than not pay they might be able to give you a good deal.

Commiserations on your wife losing her job.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote