Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 200 Meg broadband advice.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

200 Meg broadband advice.

Old 28-10-2015, 17:38   #76
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 200 Meg broadband advice.

yup, I am on it now. I came in from work yesterday and had to go straight out again so I didn't have any time last night. It is on its way.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-10-2015, 10:10   #77
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age

I don't often post images here, but the forum share link from Speedtest.net doesn't work.

The link is pasted into this reply, between the two asterisks, but doesn't show up.

Clearly I have forgotten how to do this.

Only this method works:- http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4786292967
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 10:15   #78
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
I don't often post images here, but the forum share link from Speedtest.net doesn't work.

The link is pasted into this reply, between the two asterisks, but doesn't show up.

Share Snapshot / Generate / copy all text from Small Graph (500x219 px)

On Cable Forum click 'insert link' and paste in all the text.

Job done!
Old 29-10-2015, 10:27   #79
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Share Snapshot / Generate / copy all text from Small Graph (500x219 px)

On Cable Forum click 'insert link' and paste in all the text.

Job done!
I don't know what you are talking about. None of the Ookla share options include what you describe. The insert URL or image options do not work here.
Old 29-10-2015, 10:34   #80
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I don't know what you are talking about. None of the Ookla share options include what you describe. The insert URL or image options do not work here.
Oops sorry i thought you where posting the TBB graph so wrong thread .... it is too early for me haha!
Old 29-10-2015, 10:37   #81
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Oops sorry i thought you where posting the TBB graph so wrong thread .... it is too early for me haha!
No problems

Yet this link pasted direct from TBB does work. Why doesn't the Oookla link work?

Old 29-10-2015, 10:39   #82
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Ok from speedtest.net assuming that is where you're!

1. Click Image tab and copy all text.

2. On CF click insert image and paste in.

Job Done!

Old 29-10-2015, 10:56   #83
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Ok from speedtest.net assuming that is where you're!

1. Click Image tab and copy all text.

2. On CF click insert image and paste in.

Job Done!

That is weird. I think the problem may have been with Firefox not showing the share option tabs properly. There was no copy button either. Just tried it in Chrome, which displayed all the options.

Nice result by the way.
Old 29-10-2015, 11:14   #84
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I didn't have a copy button in Chrome so i highlighted, ad block was blocking it!

A- is the best result i have ever had and using the new modem too! It won't be like that when done at 8pm though.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------

Strangely with adblock disabled i too can't copy the image text, but works fine if done manually with ad block enabled.
Old 29-10-2015, 11:14   #85
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I didn't have a copy button in Chrome so i highlighted, ad block was blocking it!

A- is the best result i have ever had and using the new modem too! It won't be like that when done at 8pm though.
I get results like this 24/7. My area remains uncongested.
Old 29-10-2015, 11:15   #86
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I get results like this 24/7. My area remains uncongested.
Lucky.

I was given a fault ref yesterday so hopefully something will improve, it is still usable but drops to around 50mbit in the evenings.
Old 29-10-2015, 11:41   #87
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Quote:

Only this method works:- http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4786292967
The beta link has never worked. It's a beta still after all.

Use the normal site, not the beta.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote