Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Incredibly bad

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Incredibly bad

Old 27-11-2014, 16:49   #1
mpoole40
Inactive

mpoole40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Incredibly bad

To cut a long story short I reported my phone line not working in July. An engineer cam out and booked a "re-pull" Earliest appointment 5 weeks later.

Booked the day off. they didn't turn up. They claimed they had. Another engineer cam out confirmed that not work had been done. Booked a re-pull. they didn't turn up.

Dozens of calls to the 0845 number from my mobile(I don't have a land line to call free from remember), loads of promised call backs never received, called a "liar" and lots of other fun shenanigans.

Meanwhile month after month my DD gets taken.

I wrote to official complaints 6 weeks ago. No response whatsoever. 2 weeks away from going to OFCOM.

After doaens of times trying I got through to the online chat service today. Clicked on "complain about a fault" and got this

Tahli:
Hi Michael your through to Tahli, how can I help?
16:05:32
Michael:

I sent an official complaint 6 weeks ago after several months of major issues with regards to my phone line being dead. The details are too long for this medium but I have had no repsonse at all to the letter and am only 2 weeks away from escalating to OFCOM. I am hoping to avoid that and would hope you would prefer to avoid also
16:07:52
Tahli:
If this is fault related you are through to the wrong chat, we deal with customer service and billing complaints via this chat. If you would like me to help on the billing side, I will be happy to look into it for you if you can provide me your account number? Alternatively for an agent who has access to fault systems please leave the chat and follow the instructions for a fault, then web chat and you will be through to our faults complaints web chat team.
16:08:51
Michael:
I've done that...nobody is responding. I've called 23 times, sent 2 letters and 8 e-mails. No repsonse....
16:10:09
Tahli:
Have you tried the faults web chat, I apologise if there busy. I can put you through if you want me to call you that's fine, but I cannot access fault systems.
16:10:34
Michael:
Yes I have. You can never get through. It is ridiculous.
16:10:46
Michael:
My account number is ********
16:10:51
Tahli:
Again, I am sorry if they are busy.
16:11:15
Michael:
So what are my options seeing as I have tried everything including writing to your chief executive?
16:11:58
Michael:
By the way, I clicked on "complain about a fault" and got through to you
16:13:09
Tahli:
I can call you and put you through to faults or you can continue trying via the fault web chat option? You are not through to faults Michael I'm sorry, if I could help I would.
16:13:34
Michael:
I am on the fault option. I can see the screen now
16:13:52
Tahli:
I can confirm I am not faults.
16:14:12
Michael:
I can confirm you webiste is as bad as the rest of your shambolic service then
16:15:05
Tahli:
I have offered to call you and transfer you through to faults?
16:16:51
Michael:
When I speak to them, they try to put me back to the beginniong of the process. It's a waste of time. I repeat, I have made an OFFICIAL complaint. I have had no response. When I call faults they tell me to either write to complaints (Ihave done) or come to theis webpage and click on "complain about a fault" which I have done and got through to you. It is complaints I need to speak to
16:18:08
Tahli:
Yes faults complaints, please enter the faults complaints chat - as this is not the one. I can call you and you can discuss this, apart from that I cannot assit with your fault related complaint I'm sorry.
16:18:20
Michael:
I HAVE DONE!!! AAAAAAARRRRGGGH
16:18:31
Michael:
Balls to this. Life's too short
16:19:50
Tahli:
Ok, please try the faults complaints web chat again please. They are available until 5PM.

Since then I can't get through.

mpoole40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-11-2014, 16:58   #2
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Incredibly bad

Might want to edit your account number out that transcript.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 17:01   #3
mpoole40
Inactive

mpoole40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for advice. Duly actioned
mpoole40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 14:43   #4
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

An Indian call center was it.

Perhaps the MODs on here can help!!
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote