Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Microsoft doubles OneDrive free space from 15GB to 30GB(until the end of Sept)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Microsoft doubles OneDrive free space from 15GB to 30GB(until the end of Sept)

Old 20-09-2014, 22:36   #1
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Microsoft doubles OneDrive free space from 15GB to 30GB(until the end of Sept)

For a limited time Microsoft is doubling OneDrives free space to 30GB.

To get it all you have to do is enable the 'Camera Roll' option on your mobile device, this will automatically upload any photos taken.

You can disable this feature once you have your free space if you like.

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...-how-to-get-it
Old 21-09-2014, 14:54   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Microsoft doubles OneDrive free space from 15GB to 30GB(until the end of Sept)

Thanks for the information SnoopZ. Would have been a shame not to have got the extra space when it's offered for free.
Old 21-09-2014, 15:03   #3
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Microsoft doubles OneDrive free space from 15GB to 30GB(until the end of Sept)

Apparently they do similar free offers each year but it looks like i missed them as i only have 40GB space.
Old 21-09-2014, 15:21   #4
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I've just checked my account and I have 40GB

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 15:32   #5
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I've got 25GB already
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 15:53   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I've just checked my account and I have 40GB
I got my 40GB from 10GB loyalty bonus and 15GB standard plus this 15GB from the camera roll feature.
Old 21-09-2014, 15:53   #7
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

MMMmmm - I must be doing something right then
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2014-09-21 15.52.18.png (28.1 KB, 14 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 15:59   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
MMMmmm - I must be doing something right then
haha, how much do you lose after a number of years?
Old 21-09-2014, 16:01   #9
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Dunno. I didn't realise I had that much I may start using it now. I use dropbox at the moment.
Old 21-09-2014, 16:01   #10
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Dunno. I didn't realise I had that much I may start using it now. I use dropbox at the moment.
Have you got Office 365 as you get that with Office?
Old 21-09-2014, 16:03   #11
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I do it must be that. I get a subscription paid for for my church work.
Old 21-09-2014, 16:05   #12
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I do it must be that. I get a subscription paid for for my church work.
You can have 5 people in your house getting 1TB each too.

Quote:
Office 365 + 1 TB £7.99 1.03 TB total
Office 365 Home includes 1 TB of OneDrive storage for each household member (up to 5) and the latest Office applications for 5 PCs or Macs and 5 tablets. Learn more
Old 21-09-2014, 16:05   #13
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I will have a look into that - cheers
Old 21-09-2014, 16:06   #14
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I will have a look into that - cheers
Signup the cats!