Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Short survey link - Open University MSc survey request

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other ISPs Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Short survey link - Open University MSc survey request

Old 15-07-2014, 13:39   #1
OU_MSc_student
Inactive

OU_MSc_student is an unknown quantity at this point
Short survey link - Open University MSc survey request

Greetings,

I am an Open University Masters student in the final thesis year.
As part of my thesis I am conducting a survey into views of fixed-line Internet users in the context of how you feel about having to contact your ISP if your Internet connection experienced an outage.

There are just six questions and the survey takes less than a couple of minutes to complete.

All data is held securely. All answers will be anonymous and the result will be an analysis of the amalgamated data.

Applicability for this survey is:
  • UK fixed-line Internet users only (past & present)
  • The Internet connection must have had an outage requiring notification to the ISP
  • The ISP have run tests

If you are applicable for this survey, please can you answer the six questions by accessing the URL below

http://eSurv.org?s=LKJINN_920702e6

Many thanks for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated

AS

(Apologies if this request is against forum rules - I have checked and cannot find any details disallowing it)
OU_MSc_student is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2014, 11:06   #2
OU_MSc_student
Inactive

Re: Short survey link - Open University MSc survey request

Many thanks everyone for participating - I have had 84 responses from 5 Internet forums to this date. These are for fixed-line only outages. This is a good response number over the period.

This survey will continue until the 24 August 2014 so any more survey participants would be much appreciated.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:59   #3
OU_MSc_student
Inactive

Re: Short survey link - Open University MSc survey request

Thank you all again who participated in this survey which ended 24 August 2014 and to those who expressed interest in it but did not qualify to take the survey

Over 5 forums there were 102 participants of which 65 answered all of the questions.

As the results are unique data, I will post them in this thread after the thesis has been marked.

Thanks again