Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ethnic cleansing of London

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ethnic cleansing of London

Old 16-04-2014, 22:06   #1
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Ethnic cleansing of London

Getting rid of the poor people. so there's only rich people to be seen in the Capital City.

I saw it taking shape in "How To Get A Council House"
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-04-2014, 22:19   #2
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Ethnic cleansing of London

Shock horror - 26 year old with four kids can't afford to live in an expensive area.

Nothing unusual - my 26 year old daughter can't afford to live in the area we live in, and she and her husband work.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 22:23   #3
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Getting rid of the poor people. so there's only rich people to be seen in the Capital City."
Not fair, you're forgetting all those people in shop doorways and boxes.
Old 16-04-2014, 22:28   #4
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Shock horror - 26 year old with four kids can't afford to live in an expensive area.
The way things are going. I reckon they might do that fenced off area with loads of tents in I was going on about before.

Quote:
Nothing unusual - my 26 year old daughter can't afford to live in the area we live in, and she and her husband work.
I'm sure when they get better jobs, all will be ok

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Not fair, you're forgetting all those people in shop doorways and boxes.
We need them as a tourist attraction for the tourists.
Old 16-04-2014, 23:12   #5
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Getting rid of the poor people. so there's only rich people to be seen in the Capital City.

I saw it taking shape in "How To Get A Council House"
A shade over half of London households are renting, and about half of them are in receipt of housing benefit.

So no, poor people won't be gotten rid of, there'll just be more of them on housing benefit as the rents there continue to get more and more ridiculous.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 23:17   #6
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I didn't realise poor people had an ethnicity.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 23:32   #7
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I didn't realise poor people had an ethnicity.
Always been that way since 1983.
Old 17-04-2014, 14:20   #8
RizzyKing

Housing benefit has become the behemoth bill it has because landlords charge such ridiculous rents. My daughter and her boyfriend have been looking a decent two bed house both work and the cheapest they have found is £800 per calendar month it's stupid. It's not just housing benefit that needs looking at it's the whole housing sector and many of the rip off landlords of which there are too many.
Old 17-04-2014, 14:26   #9
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Housing benefit has become the behemoth bill it has because landlords charge such ridiculous rents. My daughter and her boyfriend have been looking a decent two bed house both work and the cheapest they have found is £800 per calendar month it's stupid. It's not just housing benefit that needs looking at it's the whole housing sector and many of the rip off landlords of which there are too many.
Amen to that.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 15:48   #10
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
The way things are going. I reckon they might do that fenced off area with loads of tents in I was going on about before.

Something like this

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 17:03   #11
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
How rude of you to speak that way about our entrepeneurial property investors.

Or to be more accurate, those who were born at the right time to see their own relatively cheap houses shoot up in price, and used the equity to borrow and buy more property, usually while protesting against house building for fear it'd lower their yields and capital gains.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 23:17   #12
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
Something like this
Yeh. exactly like that.

I'm sure it will happen. they've primed the sheep to agree to it in due course