Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | EGX London 2014 (Eurogamer Expo)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

EGX London 2014 (Eurogamer Expo)

Old 07-04-2014, 10:59   #16
Bogof

Services: BT Infinity 80Mb down, 20Mb upload. Syncing @ 148Mb down, 44Mb up. TRUELY UNLIMITED/UNMANAGED/UNTHRO
Re: EGX London 2014 (Eurogamer Expo)

Input lag was definately there on the micro console I can tell you that as fact. Unless it was down to my internet connection (I had Virginmedia at the time). I agree that the quality was better than 480p and the target resolution was 720p.

There was also meant to be a wireless enabled micro console but that never got released.

An yeah Game were meant to start selling the console and the voucher cards. They were also meant to be taking the console on trade in but obviously none of it ever happened.

I had a few games on it, Saints row 3 being the last one a bought on its release. But for me Saints row 3 was not fun to play on Onlive due to input lag.
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2014, 12:47   #17
DeadManInBlack
Inactive

DeadManInBlack is an unknown quantity at this point

Didnt get any tickets I wanted to get the VM discounted ones but the email quoting them links to the full price tickets, ended up scouring some random blog site to the find the actual link and they had all sold out.

Nice Virgin Media let me down again.
DeadManInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 21:19   #18
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I've got press passes for Friday and Saturday - free early entry!
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 23:19   #19
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Playable games so far on the show floor:

http://www.egxlondon.net/whats-on/show-floor

Alien: Isolation
Battlefield Hardline
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Destiny
Evolve
Fable Legends
Forza Horizon 2
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Nosgoth
Project Spark
Sunset Overdrive
War Thunder

Destiny seems a bit pointless, given that it will have already been released earlier in September.

I definitely want to play Alien: Isolation, Sunset Overdrive, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote