Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PlayStation Network (PSN) IDs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

PlayStation Network (PSN) IDs

Old 06-07-2014, 18:02   #76
nicknewark
Inactive

Services: V6 Tivo, Virgin BB, Freesat, NowTV. PS4 Pro
nicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation era
Re: PlayStation Network (PSN) IDs

After a lot of thinking, I'm getting my PS4!,(not till later in the week) looking for some online friends to add to my list of zero, I've set up my account and would like to add some friendly people to my list, my tag is Nick_Newark.

Looking forward to PS4, after too many years with Xbox.
nicknewark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2014, 22:33   #77
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Just out of curiosity, but what made you decide on a PS4 in the end? The last time you posted, you said you were swinging towards the Xbox One.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:20   #78
nicknewark
Inactive

nicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation era

Thanks for your reply, to be honest, I've looked at both in detail, and whilst I was always more 'Xbox', It seems like PS4 has the edge this time for me, so time for a change. I've been without an xbox for over a year now, so looking forward to a change.

Some of what the new xbox has been sold on is not relevant to me, personally for me I don't think the xbox one has got it quite right this time, but I'll see, maybe I may regret my purchase, but I don't think so.

Thanks for your advice, and comments.
Old 07-07-2014, 16:22   #79
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknewark View Post
Thanks for your reply, to be honest, I've looked at both in detail, and whilst I was always more 'Xbox', It seems like PS4 has the edge this time for me, so time for a change. I've been without an xbox for over a year now, so looking forward to a change.

Some of what the new xbox has been sold on is not relevant to me, personally for me I don't think the xbox one has got it quite right this time, but I'll see, maybe I may regret my purchase, but I don't think so.

Thanks for your advice, and comments.
Fair enough

You absolutely must get The Last of Us for PS4, when it's released later this month.

I played it on PS3 - easily one of my absolute favourite games of the generation.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 17:37   #80
nicknewark
Inactive

Yes, it looks great! I Was reading about that game in Ps Magazine. Thanks!.

---------- Post added at 17:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

I'm looking forward to getting back into Gaming, I thought I'd got bored with it, but actually can't wait to get back in to it!. Happy days.

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

Destiny is on my wish list as well.
Old 07-07-2014, 23:39   #81
Slyder

Services: Superhub 2 60mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Fair enough

You absolutely must get The Last of Us for PS4, when it's released later this month.

I played it on PS3 - easily one of my absolute favourite games of the generation.
I've not heard one bad review for this game which is somewhat annoying, only because I bought the PS3 version literally a day before the remastered version was confirmed lol

lets just say I still have not played this and currently waiting for the ps4 copy to be released.
Old 15-07-2014, 18:04   #82
nicknewark
Inactive

Looking at getting the Killzone PS4 Bundle, as the price it good, is it a good game?, to keep me going until The Last of us and Destiny come out?
Old 22-12-2014, 20:57   #83
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

So far I've only got The Last of Us and GTA. ID is Craigimt. Also, I got the PS+ games.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote