View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 19:53   #11
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Poor streaming downloading and uploading

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Dude who calls himself "VM Nerd" repulsed at the thought of this being associated with fanboy status... Hmmm.
In the negative connotations that certain people on here use it in; yes. I am a fan, not a "fanboy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
at one point over at the VM official forums....
A self-selecting bunch of posters influenced by "negativity bias". What about all the millions who don't post on forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
you can pick me up on my typo but not the rest of my statement considering the fact that I pointed out my area is fantastic and I rarely have streaming issues.
So how do you square that with your comment that "everyone has problems in every area"? You're not having any in yours and I'm not in mine

Again, not saying they're perfect and don't have problem areas.
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote