View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 21:37   #2821
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I think it's more a planned rally around the President from these companies as part of a thanks/deal for getting the tax cuts passed. It's not just AT&T doing this right now, a number of companies have issued press releases with some degree of pro-investment announcement citing the tax cut. There are clearly been some coordination to have a press blitz timed with the passing of the bill.

I am not sure there will be much else to it than that. It's pretty clear what the quid-pro-quo is, you have us tax cuts and we'll give you good news.

I would worry it makes it easier for them to get net neutrality stuck down but Trump would never have vetoed that bill anyway, it was a lost battle the moment Obama's name was attached to it.