View Single Post
Old 15-11-2013, 21:22   #13
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaiter View Post
I agree with you. I am loving Netflix just started watching Life on Mars again and resisting the temptation to download some David Bowie songs to Spotify

I especially like the way you can watch on multiple devices and continue watching a show from one device to another.

The picture quality of Netflix on Tivo is great too.

Does anyone know of any good blogs to see the upcoming Netflix content ?
I've just compared the same movie across LF , Netflix and Now TV on a PS3 and the difference was unbelievable , Netflix easily produced the best PQ by a country mile , I would say Now TV shaded it in second over LF.