View Single Post
Old 19-09-2010, 10:18   #8
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Re: Playstation Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Saying that, are wii's still going? It's all gone really quiet, I know 5/6 mates who's had one has sold them on as they've got bored with them after the novelty wore off (quite quickly I must add). Just wondering if the move/kinetic has missed the boat and it'll be just another fad and a waste of money. As you say we'll have to see what games come out for them but I'm not holding my breath.
I think people got bored of the Wii's due to the lack of really good games, I did enjoy some of the stuff on the Wii, but it was infested with shovelware. The great games were few and far between and often found no shelf space compared to the latest dance/party/firness title. I traded my Wii in for the PS3, and it's been great so glad I did.

I do think there is a place for both the PS3 and 360 to get in on the motion controlled games market, especially as the tech has moved on since the Wiimote and motion plus. Even hardcore gamers who bought the 360 or PS3 like a bit of casual gaming now and then so I think people will find a new love for these type of games.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote