View Single Post
Old 21-09-2009, 21:38   #8
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: 'Yellow Ring Of Death'

I had heard of it before as I stroll the EU Playstation forums alot. It's nowere near as bad as was made out. Its also nowere near as big a problem as was with the 360. M$ were almost forced into the 3year policy to save face after the amount of bad press they were getting. Will be intresting to see if the same happen's with Sony though I highly doubt it. If anything Sony are stubben thats for sure. I also think it will just fade into history tbh.

The thing that gets me is why this report comes right after the launch of the PS3 Slim. Hmmmmm coincidence ? Intresting.

Also I know this has no bearing at all really but my First 360 broke down just after the 1 year warrenty ran out. Yes it was back then before the 3 year warrenty was in place. I now have a second with fingers crossed it lasts. I also have the original PS3 60GB and have never had a problem with it. Bias ? maybe a little as I do pre-fair my PS3 slightly more(Still have 360 love though lol) but my personal experience upto now is what mostly forms my judgement.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote