View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 14:02   #210
Perfect Choice
cf.geek

Services: Maxit TV, M phone, 200MB BB, V6 TIVO, Super Hub3
Perfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

I also hear noise from my V6 box as well which is the disk spinning. It is louder than my old Tivo box so was surprised to have this. The noise is just at a volume that if you get a quiet part in a programme you can hear it which makes it distracting once you catch the noise. If you put the TV on silent you can definitely hear it anyway. Would not want to have my V6 in a room I slept in for example. This is one negative of the new V6 box I have, apart from this have been very happy with the box and had no problems at all. I've had no crash issues and also power down overnight without any issues, so guess I am lucky on that problem I know some people have had.
Perfect Choice is offline   Reply With Quote