View Single Post
Old 26-02-2017, 19:45   #202
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
I recorded the Watford game on BT Sport last night. When I came to watch it, it was split into two. The first recording was a partial recording of 20 minutes from the 17:00 start time. The second was a further partial recording for the rest of the scheduled transmission from about 17:25ish (the start of the 2nd recording was only about 5 minutes before kick off).

Any idea what happened? Is this down to something in the broadcast 'tricking' the box into thinking it was two separate broadcasts or is it a fault?
Sounds like a random reboot during the recording to me. No doubt the EPG shows it as 1 show and the only reason for 2 separate recordings like that is a reboot.

I've not timed a reboot on my V6 but 5 minutes sounds feasible
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote