View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 18:10   #1848
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB2004 View Post
But they said there was nothing on my account to suggest I had been called and when I said I wanted to replace all 3 of my TiVo boxes with the V6 he said that VM are strictly only allowing 1 box per household so I could only have 1 box... but would have to call back Tuesday morning to order it.
You can have up to three. Hopefully you'll get someone who has the correct info when you call on Tuesday.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote