View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 00:21   #1919
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV 2014

Just noticed that SKY are moving a lot of sports content onto SKY 2. Additions to the SKY 2 line up include:

Soccer AM
Champions League Weekly
The Fantasy Football Club
FL72 Review
Football Gold
Boots 'n' All
Ringside
Revista de la Liga
The F1 Show
WWE Superstars (Not sure if this has always been on SKY 2)

I've also noticed that they've introduced programming that isn't a direct repeat of shows from SKY 1 that have been shown in the last few days like XIII and The Pacific.

So why is this interesting? About 10 months ago I was part of a research group with SKY in regards to a new proposed channel for a male audience focused on sport and American "adrenaline" and entertainment programming. One of the proposed names for the new channel was SKY Bravo.

I think we are seeing the new channel taking form in front of our very eyes with SKY 2 being re-branded as SKY Bravo in the very near future.