View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:07   #761
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media TiVo iPad app

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoz View Post
Not sure what they mean about certified devices. As far as I know, any iPad, iPhone and touch. My iPhone 3Gs also supported it fine.

Perhaps they mean registering, where you can register a maximum number of devices to access the TV Anywhere service.
I know that on Sky Go, only the following Android devices are supported:

HTC Desire, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible, HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE, Google Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note

There's also no current support for Android 4.1 'Jelly Bean' devices like the Nexus 7.

I'm hoping Virgin TV Anywhere will do a lot better in supporting Android, especially since its market share is above Apple as far as mobile operating systems are concerned:
http://www.droid-life.com/2012/09/18...g-with-google/
HDFootyMan is offline   Reply With Quote