View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 19:19   #6
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Five questions about Tivo after 6 months use, help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Sorry, Chad, I can't help with your question, but have you considered setting up a horror films WishList?
Yeah I've got a few things listed at the moment, including Weekend at Bernies

I just thought it would be good if TiVo automatically picked up movies through the week so come a Friday, Saturday or Sunday I'd have plenty of options to choose from. With the XL package you're probably getting access to around 100 to 150 films per week. TiVo could easily store all of these movies. Instead come a Friday, Saturday or Sunday I find myself looking through Film Flex with the wife looking for a movie........ wait a minute I wonder if this is the reason why TiVo doesn't record movies. Virgin would rather have you paying to watch movies instead of having a collection conveniently building up on your TiVo box, effectively free. Not only that, if TiVo is doing it's job correctly the movies building up on your box should match your viewing tastes. What a dream, a collection of films your likely to enjoy.

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

I've just posted the question over on Virgins Help & Support forum for anyone that's interested:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...e/td-p/1165197

Hopefully someone in the know at Virgin can give me some feedback.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote