View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 18:42   #3
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future
Re: Five questions about Tivo after 6 months use, help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I have TiVo question too.

I cancelled SKY Movies about 2 months ago. Why does my TiVo never record / recommend movies from terrestrial TV that I may like? For example I've gave plenty of thumbs up to zombie programmes and movies like The Walking Dead and 28 Days Later yet I know it won't recommend Day Of The Dead on ITV4 tonight, even though I have nothing else planned to record at that time.

Does TiVo not auto record movies from terrestrial TV?

P.S. I only started giving thumbs up and down to movies once I cancelled SKY Movies. Prior to that I'd happily trawl through on demand. I can't remember if TiVo ever recommended a movie for me off SKY.
Chad, neither of my TiVo boxes has ever recorded a movie for me as a suggestion whatever the platform. I've given thumbs up to several on Sky and terrestrial.
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote