View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 14:50   #10
demented
Inactive

Services: 4Mbs, V+, XLtv + premium channels.
demented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud ofdemented has much to be proud of
Re: Freeview area problem!

Saabmania2, could you please try out wolfbane or some similar site. I've had plenty of people repeat local urban myths that they can't get freeview and the majority of them turn out to be untrue. I've only met 1 person who can genuinely not get freeview (they only get 1 multiplex as they are in a deep hollowed out valley). I'd be interested to know what it said .

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Sat dishes do NOT have to be on the side of the wall, quite a few people have them at the bottom of the garden which is protected areas is acceptable if not visible
Precisely. If you have a high up window facing directly in the right direction you could try putting the dish on the inside too (borrow a portable dish and try it).
demented is offline   Reply With Quote