View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 13:00   #7
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: Freeview area problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabmania2 View Post
Now with the looming digital switchover (ok not till 2011/12) i've been looking into problems that i might come across.
i have vm at the moment so not really a problem but if i couldn't afford it for any reason then what would i do.
now to start with when i put my postcode into freeview it say's that i connot get freeview now nor will i get it in the future (i take it's because i live in a valley not in wales!!)
i can't have freesat as we are in protected area and not allowed to have a dish.
and bt have said they canot supply bt vision or bb to us as we are too far from the exchange (not sure if this correct as i don't know how it works)

so my question is how am i supposed to get digital tv once it is switched over ??
In what way is it a protected area? A Sky minidish on the front of the house pointed to the right satellite should be easily sufficient to receive Freesat.

Your only way at the moment is to stick with Virgin Media.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote