View Single Post
Old 25-03-2008, 23:53   #9
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads
Re: European PS3 Platinum Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
You can easily create a US or Japanese PSN account to access the US/JPN stores & download demos etc. etc., but I don't think you can use one to actually buy stuff though (as you are unlikely to have an American or Japanese credit card!)

US account: Just make one using a valid US address, & a different email address to your main account.

Japanese account: As above (but a Japanese address). And as it's all in Japanese when you sign up... http://www.japanesepsn.com/
You can use a British credit card from what I've been told. Who's to say you're not a British citizen in the US or Japan with a British CC? I am sure I have heard people downloading the Japanese version of GT5 Prologue using this method. If illegal, I wouldn't condone it though, but I am sure there is no law against it. If I remeber rightly I am sure that a post to this affect was on the UK Playstation 3 forums.

Games are getting better and it's a bum deal that all companies including Ninty and M$ treat Europe as the last in line. I think we should start seeing more global releases as we do with movies.

In relation to my scratches, I think it's because I have tried to buff it up after dusting it, to take my fingerprints off it. That's years of being in the army trying to bull up my boots.

I am getting a skin for it, but undecided as to which one yet.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote