View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 10:21   #1
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Car expert needed (Paintwork)

I have an old MX-5 (yeah, yeah, hairdresser car i know), and the lacquer finish is starting to degrade badly on the car and the paint is starting to oxydise quite badly too, leaving a once lovelly red car a bit like a flakey Scotsman after a few days at the beach.

The question is - could i remove the lacquer finish? Would that be wise? Or should i take it to a body shop to be relacquered and buffed and polished or would it take a re-spray?

Any ideas?
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote