View Single Post
Old 16-06-2005, 09:04   #4
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: How to cancel a Vodafone contract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07
I've had my phone over 12 months and didn't want to be hassled into staying with Vodafone so I cancelled my direct debit. Is this is all I need to do? Last time I had to write to them,but I don't know their address!? and can't find it anywhere... cheers...
You have to give a months notice I think, if you just stop paying they will keep increasing you bill and then send the debt collectors in for the money.
Quote:
terms and conditions

You will appreciate that this summary is not comprehensive. To read the full terms and conditions please scroll down the page.

1. Length of Agreement
Continues for an initial minimum period of 12 months unless a longer period is specified in the price plan details, in which case that longer period shall apply. If you wish to bring the Agreement to an end you must give one calendar month's written notice to expire on or any time after the expiry of the minimum period

Here's the address for sending off your cancellation
You can also write to Vodafone Customer Care, Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
You will probably have to cancel it as of the end of July now so you had better re-instate the payemnts I'm afraid.