View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 15:40   #4041
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Sorry but we have only seen the bbc's interpretation of whatever data they received from local authorities and I don't trust the bbc as far as i can throw them and it's been a longtime since they could be relied upon to be unbiased. There has been a persistent campaign in some sections of the media to classify the leave vote as some kneejerk uneducated expression and I'm getting fed up of it. I don't class myself as overly intelligent but given I've read the relevant articles relating to exiting the EU and by those articles a hard exit is basically forced on any leaving nation yet the better educated continuely repeat their demand of a deal to stay in the single market i have trouble believing remain voters were anymore intelligent.

The left and the globalists are really struggling to understand that people don't automatically agree with them and are happy to do as they are told and that's why brexit and trump are the start of a backlash not the conclusion, people have had enough.
This article is all about the undisputed demographics of the areas that voted. This is public domain data, not the BBC's.
The article is not an argument for or against staying in the EU, that was concluded back in June.
I'll also repeat what I said when I posted my original introduction to this report, intelligence and educational attainment are not the same thing.