View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 15:07   #23
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emel View Post
Virgin need to play their hand wisely, the XL pack has the added attraction of ESPN without subscription. If Virgin are going to continue to add a "sports perk" to the XL pack next year they need to have a careful look at their options.

I am sure BT will use a good sports package as part of their marketing strategy while Sky will still have the most sport in HD.
Next year will be very interesting in terms of BT and ESPN. Personally I would like to keep ESPN in XL and make BT a stand alone subscription channel. I don't really watch the English Premiership so ESPN with 30 SPL games and another 10 games featuring Rangers is the channel for me. Not to mention ESPN shows weekly boxing by way of Friday Night Fights.

I know we have a lot of American sports fans in this forum who would be gutted if ESPN / ESPN America got dropped from the XL package.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote