View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:53   #15
rg012a3866
Inactive

rg012a3866 is on a distinguished roadrg012a3866 is on a distinguished road
Re: Contact Impossible

As summers splendour gave way to the winters cool, like giant butterfly wings the cabinet box doors would ebb and flow. The crystallised paintwork in battleship grey adorned the streets of trash. Melodic sounds of corrosive rust filled the air with splendorous tune. And I asked myself one question ... Would this beauty ever cease, or would the cable man like his fellow friend the cleaner become extinct..! ... Oh, sorry, lost it a bit there, the doors are still open

---------- Post added at 08:53 ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pog66 View Post
just in case the OP is not aware this is not an official VM Forum so not sure that your sarcastic response was merited when someone was just trying to help. POG (BSc)
Peoples perception of humour is lost on those who are taught to skim read ( Graduates :-). If you look carefully, you will see the dunce. Its intention was to highlight the lack of memory I possess. However, if I did offend anyone, I apologise profusely. I just want the cabinet doors shut before someone severs my connection, and I drift back into thought (blank space) Sorry Hugh,,, as a punishment I went to close the doors again, but two really big five year olds chased me off :-)
rg012a3866 is offline   Reply With Quote