View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 10:49   #8
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman
Re: wiring from router to Wallplate

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan_376 View Post
Hi,

I bought a BIX terminal that can be attached to a wall. I followed the wiring connection but I am still having problem connecting to a network. I attached the other end of the cable to the router as seen on the attached file. Please help. I just want to have a connection from the walljack to the router in each room. Thank you.
Just recently did this at work.

Double sockets for the wall (proper idc ones)
normal cat5 inbetween (£30 for 300m from a electrical wholesaler)
Patch panel (same b standard as sockets)
Switch
Router
Was a doddle to do, It was harder getting the cables into the conduit than do the wiring part.
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote