View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 16:57   #12
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Road use charges are you for them? or against them?

I think it'll happen, it'll be a precursor for when driverless vehicles come along.

How will they do it...

mmm I reckon black boxes in the car, techs there, sensors are there for unique id, speed, location, billing, hooked into the DVLA

Gov wil probably 'appear to be generous' by abolishing trad VED, but I bet no one will be better off.

It would be nice to suppose the monies raided will actually go back in maintaining the road network... but let's not be silly.

Let's wait and see, I reckon time frame maybe mid 20's perhaps rolled out area by area to catch bugs.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote