View Single Post
Old 23-04-2012, 15:08   #17
ShadowTD
Inactive

Services: 200Mb & SH2ac
ShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seph's BT Infinity Upgrade log

This is interesting. My IP profile is 78/20, yet I've only once had a 70/16 speedtest (via .net, bbmax and BT). Speedtests have been getting slower until they stabilised at 57/16. I rebooted the modem and HH3 this morning and was rewarded with 47/16, and yet my IP profile is still 78/20. I thought if my line wasn't that great, the profile would be dropping? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Incidentally, 63.5/20 was my estimate. This is all wired, natch, and I'm about 260m from the cab.
ShadowTD is offline   Reply With Quote