View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 17:56   #16
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Seph's BT Infinity Upgrade log

Indeed. As I say though, there is no technology or network side change that should cause such a symptom, nor are there signs of congestion showing on your connection so I suspect the problem lies elsewhere.

There *are* cases I know of when maxing out a router can cause certain things to slow down lower than they were before, though it's a long shot.

Can I suggest directly connecting your PC to the modem and connecting that way to see if there's any difference? You'll need to set up a PPPoE connection in Windows Network centre with bthomehub@btbroadband.com as the username.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote