View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 17:25   #152
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Westminster Sexual Allegations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Perhaps the witch hunters are happy now.
Well I've noticed the tone in the media has changed quite a lot today. Naming names and 'Baying for blood' is all very well until some is spilled and regardless of what this guy did/didn't do his family certainly don't deserve this. I wouldn't be surprised if more don't follow, some who've done very little wrong.

I heard a guy on radio earlier. He'd called in to relate what'd happened to him. He'd been accused of a serious matter and the police had immediately taken away all his phones, computers for forensic examination etc. The 'investigation' lasted '16 months of hell' before it was decided that there was no basis to the allegations and the whole thing was dropped. He suffered terribly, lost his job, became depressed and suicidal and is still living with the aftermath of the whole episode. His accuser was never named and no action was taken against her...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote