View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 15:43   #260
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
mmm, she was deadly serious on the NI increase and there being no cap on the 'dementia tax'....
The NI issue was an ill advised David Cameron promise, which happened to be overlooked by the Chancellor, who did not realise that the adjustment he proposed would contravene a manifesto promise. Theresa rightly reversed this decision when it was pointed out.

The cap was a hidden benefit to people that would have been discussed through a consultation process. I guess it was wrong not to make it clear in the manifesto, but hells bells, nobody would be affected adversely by this.

I am pretty fed up with costant jibing over u-turns. I think it's good to have a listening leader who is prepared to change their mind if persuaded by the arguments against, don't you?

Mind you, if you vote Jeremy in, you will certainly be voting for someone who stands firm in the middle of all common sense! Not for me!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote