Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 21:51   #207
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down the Pub View Post
well the best team is losing now, and wigan getting absolutely everything off of silverwood -who is justifying why i think what i think of him. how he concluded that lunt knocked on when it was goulding that reefed it backward is anyone's guess and to rub in the wounds the pie munchers then score from the resulting set of 6.

if your mob beat saints tomorrow i'll do the impossible and cheer your lot to beat the pies
Well i would like to say that should we get to the final it will not be Wigan who play us.

I would like to give my commiserations to Denphone and Shadow Demon UK.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote