View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 23:42   #40
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: New high speed rail link ...is it worth it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
The last time i used a train on a regular basis was going from london to dover (i was in the army at the time in '81) and that trip was a proper chore ,so yes i can understand the benefits of the HS1 ,but with this being Britain it will be the next century before we get a decent national network such as france and we may be using flying cars by then
We shouldn't be resigned to such a fate, we should press ahead with plans to bring High Speed rail nationwide as soon as possible. A epic undertaking to improve british transport by providing a new, modern backbone to the network.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote