View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 14:24   #16
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Interesting report on TheRegister today

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
256Mb encription
256bit encryption. The password for myvirginmedia and email are the same. I don't really use my VM email account a lot and when I got my new pc a few months and went to set everything up again I couldn't remember the password. I went to sign into myvirginmedia and clicked on forgot password and went though the reset process and as soon as I reset my password for myvm I put the new password in my email client and I could log in straight away. The reverse was true before that though, went I initially setup my myvm account the password I had to use to sign in was my VM account password which is my email password.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote