View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 20:00   #28
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SkyQ now available to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I've had it a while now and I really like it. 4K UHD content has just started to appear today. Content is a little thin on the ground as it's just a test ahead of the official launch next weekend.

I even made a little video to show the content available today.

https://youtu.be/6KnckxRdsi8
Yes only a test at the moment , available today via On Demand

Sky Cinema Subscribers Pixel and Forrest Gump
All Sky Q Subscribers Big Cats

Sky Sports Subscribers Live Football Liverpool v Barcelona tomorrow 5pm.

I'm pretty impressed with the quality and the downloads are pretty much available to play instantly on my Sky Fibre (38mb).

If the Liverpool game isn't showing in your Sport > Ultra HD section give your box a reboot.

Last edited by muppetman11; 05-08-2016 at 20:08.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote