View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 17:39   #23
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SkyQ now available to buy

See my earlier post re Harmony Remotes.

I've had issues when trying to use the Sky Q app in the home , the app reports you are no longer connected to your Sky Q box requiring a reboot of the STB.

I've had an instance of no tv guide on the mini requiring a reboot.

I believe there's an update in the pipeline so hopefully these bugs will get fixed , personally I wouldn't go back to Sky+HD as we find Q suits are needs better.

I can 100% assure you Sky are aware of these issues and actively looking to bring a fix out.

I've seen people saying they've had issues with the connectivity of their Mini boxes however so far mine have been fine both via wifi and homeplugs.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote