View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 01:03   #16
bubblegun
cf.addict

Services: Virgin TV 360 Virgin 500Mb FTTP -AX86+AC86U AIMesh - O2 Mobile
bubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nice
Re: SkyQ now available to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedle View Post
So.........

It seems I have a 50% discount off my entire TV package and it does NOT not fully carry over to SkyQ. So my bill would rise by £29.50. SkyQ cancelled �� Still get to keep my line rental discount.

My main concern was the 18 month contract meaning the instant £29.50 increase would rise again when the 50% off movies/sports discount finished. So I would potentially be paying £40+ extra in 10 months time. So maybe a £700-£800 increase over the next 18 months...
You cannot have had a discount on your basic TV and another discount on your premium channels. With Sky you can only have one discount on your TV. All TV discounts are removed when you activate Sky Q.

Telephone and broadband discounts are different and these "may" be continued but it depends on how you got them. If you got them as new customer offers the probably they will be but if they were retention offers then they probably won't.
bubblegun is offline   Reply With Quote