View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 13:03   #5
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Pay as you go sim without 30 day limit?

It's a shame 3 is my main sim otherwise I could go for that combo. Still on an old Three contract which lets me tether terrabytes a month if needed, so im not letting go of that to switch to their pay as you go

If I can get a VM sim in a shop and topup anonymously that is an option. VM uses EE's network, so its different at least.

Not sure what you mean about the dual sim slots Osem. Do you mean to get the other sim to automatically work when the reception is bad?
Rather than wanting 24/7 coverage for incoming emails etc, I am more interested in if I want to look something up and there is no reception, switch to the other sim that has reception, even if it's manual, which takes like 5 seconds in settings menu.

Although I have to admit it's nice having 2 telephone numbers working at once, so you can give one out to people when buying/selling stuff on ebay etc which rings different and I can discard the number for a new sim and number every so often too
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote