View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 18:57   #15
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Viewing TiVo in multiple rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
Hi,

I have moved to a VM TiVo box from Sky and was wondering whether I can split the VM signal to other tv's in the house.

With my sky set up I was using a splitter to take the Sky signal to 4 other tv's around the house, via an Rf output to a UHF input in the splitter. Is it possible to use this set up with VM?

Was thinking I could try to split the HDMI output and and have one to the main tv and the other to the UHF input on the splitter, would this work?

The splitter us a remote link A240D
You would need an RF modulator connected to the Scart socket on the TiVO to achieve RF distribution. You cannot connect HDMI directly to the A240D, they are not compatible.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote