View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:42   #8
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Cable to National Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Indeed, when it's working all is fine here too.

Although mine has just been out for three weeks.

As for porting the phone number - when I moved from cable to national I couldn't do it.

That was here in sunny Bedfordshire though.
In that case it may be benefitial for the OP to move to an alternative service provider where porting the number across shouldnt be a problem. I went from BT to Virgin to Sky and managed to retain my number each time.

My wife is very attached to our phone number and would sooner get a divorce than risk loosing it , so I know where your coming from.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote